Etna Products, Inc. is a manufacturer of specialized metalworking lubricants, fluids and services since 1943. Etna’s brand of products include the following recognized brands:
- Masterdraw® for drawing, stamping and forming
- Masterall® for types of machining and grinding of ferrous, non-ferrous and non-metallic parts
- Steelhide® products for in-process, short, mid and long-term corrosion protection.
All of the products cross the technology ranges of neat oil, synthetic, semi-synthetic and premium grade emulsions. Etna Products, Inc. is committed to supplying our customers throughout the world with high –performance, worker friendly, environmentally sensitive and cost effective producs supported by a global reach for research and effective products supported by a global reach for research and development programs that emphasize continuous improvement.
Etna Products, Inc. has insured its global reach by its strategic positioning through other companies and licensees located throughout the world.
- ETNA-BECHEM Lubricants, Ltd. located in Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- ETNA-BECHEM Europe GmbH located in Hagen, Germany
- Cross-licensee in Japan, Idemitsu Kosan
Etna Products, Inc. continues to stay focused on developing and supplying technically innovative products and services of the highest quality that meet and exceed our customer requirements and expectations.