Metalworking Fluids Company
Established in 1943, ETNA Products, Inc. is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise manufacturing and distributing metalworking lubricants, coolants, rust preventatives and cleaners to customers across the United States and around the world. Metalworking fluids manufacturers such as ETNA Products, Inc. provide consultative solutions for our customers.
Our business growth is due to our commitment to our mission statement:
We are committed to manufacturing and distributing high quality metalworking lubricants, coolants, rust preventatives and cleaners that meet and exceed our customers’ needs. In addition, we provide a safe, environmentally friendly working environment for our associates.
- Over 70 years’ experience developing, manufacturing and distributing metalworking lubricants, coolants, rust preventatives and cleaners to customers in a wide variety of industries
- Full service metalworking fluids company: We develop, manufacture and distribute our own products, as we wish to control the manufacturing and customer service processes from start to finish to ensure the highest quality and performance.
- Our products work well in demanding applications and find use on a number of different types of metals, resulting in improved tool life, improved finished part quality and extended system life.
- We are able to customize a product to best fit a customer’s requirements. Metalworking fluids manufacturers will typically not customize products for the middle market.
- We are continuously improving our products and services by investing in the latest technology and human capital.
- We offer a free technical service sampling program for in-use metalworking lubricants, coolants, rust preventatives and cleaners used in recirculation reservoirs.
- Knowledgeable sales & technical staff
- Responsive customer service
- ISO 9001 registered since 1995
- WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise since 2021
- We provide a safe, environmentally friendly working environment for our associates.
Our products include the following brands:
- MASTERDRAW® for drawing, stamping and forming ferrous and non-ferrous metallic parts.
- MASTERALL®for coolants used on cutting, grinding and machining of ferrous and non-ferrous parts and cleaners.
- STEELHIDE® rust preventatives and corrosion inhibitors for in-process, short, medium and long-term corrosion protection.
ETNA Products, Inc. is committed to manufacturing and supplying our customers across the world with high–performing, environmentally sensitive products including neat oils, synthetic oils, and water miscible products including synthetic solutions, semi-synthetics and premium grade soluble oils, rust preventatives, corrosion inhibitors and cleaners. Our sales and technical service teams work in collaboration with our customers to maintain ETNA Products, Inc.’s metalworking lubricants, grinding fluids, rust preventatives and cleaners at peak performance levels. Our technical service sampling and fast reporting of our in-use products results in optimal fluid performance, improved finished part quality and increased profitability.
Have questions? Contact us.
Please give us a call, (440) 543-9845, or complete the form to contact us with any questions regarding ETNA’s industrial metalworking fluids, lubricants, coolants, cleaners and rust inhibitors.
Request a sample and/or safety data sheet (SDS)
Please use this form to request product samples and safety data sheets (SDS) for ETNA products.
The information you submit will be used to contact you about Etna Products, Inc. regarding the products and services we offer.